Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the past

These days, I am really missing how things use to be. Life use to be so easy. Why does it have to be so hard now? I think I have forced myself to grow up within the last 2 or 3 years, and I really didn't have to. I should live life how I want to live it, not how I think people think I should live it. I should know its ok for me to go out and party and not remember how I got home, right? I guess I just think that is only for people who are in college or are just 21?? I dont know. I guess I am scared of how people will look at me and what they will think. I want to go out to the Midway like old times and dance the entire night and drink and have Darrick carry me out to the car. I use to be fun!!! Now, I won't even dance when we go out? Why is that? I am still young! I guess that's what I have been missing a lot here lately, how things use to be!

1 comment:

  1. I have so been where you are with the going out thing. I was going out like crazy last summer and I still dont know if its our of my system. You dont have to live anyway other than the way that you want! I who gives a crap what everyone else thinks if they are judging you then they arent worth worring about! Love ya, Bubb

    ReplyDelete