Tuesday, March 10, 2009

time change

ouch! Has this years time change really kicked my butt. I think it's been like this for everyone though...I wonder why. So yesterday, while Alec was napping, Nina was watching John and Kate and a Baby Story most of the morning, so I decided to catch up on some sleep. Thank goodness Alec let me have a few precious moments to rest the eyes. Then, today, I slept till 6:50, yah and I have to be at work at 7:15! haha I even had time to do my makeup today! I am GOOD! I guess it's because I am not going to bed until 11 or 12 cause I am not tired. I wish I could get back on schedule.

Today I have a dr.s appt. It's for my heart. Just a checkup to see how things are going. I haven't seen a cartiologist for 9 years! haha so it's time for me to go. We shall see how everything pans out, my guess is no change.

Also later today Alec and I are going to the library for baby lap sit. I think he will like this. He does pay attention to people when there is activity going on, so hopefully he will like it.

Tonight, I am getting my hair cut and colored. Hopefully all goes well. My last experience was awful, so we'll give it a try. I am just going to go dark all over cause I don't think there is anyway someone could fix the disaster that is there. Anyway, I think I will try to do this blog thing more often. :)

1 comment:

  1. I didnt even make your blog!!! Haha just kidding. Oh I could TOTALLY fix your hair...you have no confidence in me.

    ReplyDelete